CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Magnificent Monday: Love

Magnificent Mondays is a post series started by Jim of Holes In My Soles.
I am sharing my post at the link below:

http://holesinmysoles.blogspot.com/2011/08/magnificent-monday-i-loveold-photo.html

Come visit and check out the other posts and have a magnificent week.



I love the sky, I can find peace, drama and beauty in the sky just by watching it and it's movements. It takes me to places I could never travel otherwise.




There are many things I love: My husband, my family,the ocean, rivers, ect on and on. Music,photography, dancing, gardening, You get the idea. What I love most; is that I am healthy enough emotionally,


to actually love at all. Gratitude for the ability to love.

10 comments:

  1. Jan, that's a timely reminder- that we are healthy enough emotionally to love...
    Afterall, physical health and emotional wellbeing are the cornerstones to really enjoying life and all that we love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan you hit it on the head/\!! Being healthy is the most important thing to love, without it we cannot enjoy loving many things!!! I also love the sky and include it in many images!! I tweeted and +

    http://jpweddingphotograpy.blogspot.com/2011/08/photographing-love-for-magnificent.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jim McIntosh. for your words and thoughts.

    Thank you Jim Brandano for your words o encouragement and your tips here and there. Thank you for sharing my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are so right! Health is so important. Such words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life = heath + love

    http://www.travelnlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. well said Jan .. but be happy always n u ll be having a grt life !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your blog
    posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment
    you get admission to persistently rapidly.
    Also visit my weblog electronic cigarette

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!