CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Yaquina Bay and Beach

I am truly embarrassed to say that I have lived in this state for nearly 56 year and I had no idea this was the name of the place we visited...I always thought it was Newport Bay and Newport Bridge, I was very wrong.
The name is Yaquina Bay and Yaquina Bridge. I have never visited the bay from the north side in the past, I will be revisiting. It is a beautiful beach.
As with the previous post there are pictures of my family and some of random folk as well. Again I must tell you that although I am a coast baby, I neglected to keep my lens clear of ocean mist, thus some foggy looking photos. the beauty remains

Here is a link about this area that we visited.  http://www.oregonstateparks.org/index.cfm?do=parkPage.dsp_parkPage&parkId=148



Love this one.













Jelly fish











seal

Pelicans




















carried Tris across the beach and up these stairs too. I am wonderwoman ...until morning and I can't move...lol








No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!