CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Yaquina Head

Today we all decided to pile in the car and go west this time. The privilege of living in Springfield; is that an hour either way and you are in a completely different world.  We went to a couple beaches, coastal attractions if you will. I have never been to Yaquina Head before, it is a National Park of stunning beauty. We only explored one beach of the area and the lighthouse. There are many coves and hills to explore, we will be going back and checking them out.

Here is a link to tell you about the lighthouse.  http://www.yaquinalights.org/yaquinabay.html   and another to tell you of the area  that we spent time in today.

Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Oregon ...


Check them out and enjoy the photos...I should tell you that I didn't realize that my camera had gotten covered in spray and mist from the surf. Duh!!! I am a coast baby; what's up with that? As a result some photos are not top quality but the beauty is not lost. You will also see photos of my family and many of random persons, couldn't be helped, thy were all interesting. So here we go, Have fun!









Tenacity 





I carried Tristyn who is 30lbs., up those steps after carrying him across the rock beach. After we got done circling the the lighthouse I carried him back up the hill to the car. Which was NOT parked near the lighthouse, but near the info. center. I am not as out of shape as I thought. 












Pelicans

More tenacity














3 comments:

  1. beautiful photographs. What a lovely trip :-).it looks like a very peaceful getaway.I do enjoy the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ron, we had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!