CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

We Go For A Lot Of Walks....Hope You Enjoy The Walk Too!

These are a culmination of this last weeks walks...most on the Valley River Bike Trails...There are birds and things and even a couple of people. We walk 3 to 4 miles a day. Tris sometimes walking and sometimes in the stroller. He does get tired and has to jog to keep up. Poor kid...but he rests well and eats well when he gets home. We are exploring trails that were put in, in 1978 and none of us have explored them fully. I has been so much fun. My mama is staying near the start of these trails, we visit her nearly daily for an hour or so then walk , then the kids go swimming. I get to sit that one out...just watching. What a wonderful life I have. What a beautiful community we live in, I am so grateful.

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!