CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hendrick's Park, Eugene, Oregon

Most of my lastest posts have been of dreary foggy weather, which to me is ethereal and mysterious.
These photos however not so much. I found rhododendrons in bloom and so many other interesting things to capture. I saw and heard so many birds and other creatures of the wild in this one park, adding to the magic, keeping me humble, I am so grateful. It was a magical trip for me, I can't put into words the feelings I had while I was there. Serenity would be an understatement, at the same time filled with joy and electric energy. It was a journey that will stay with me for awhile.  I hope you enjoy the walk!


Eugene from the mountain.





















































































Hope of an early spring within this park....and so much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!