CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

South Jetty Beach, Florence,Oregon

Oh we had a grand time. These are mainly of the ocean itself, some of the dunes and such as well.I have saved the ones of family for a blog post all it's own. These may seem repetitive, but then, isn't the ocean with it's constant waves, no two ever the same, yet constant. When I look back at these I have the memory of the roar, the crashing and the subtle but ever present sound of the sand grinding against itself. The smoke of a driftwood fire, reminding me of those long ago days of carefree days. Yes the Oregon coast is my true and deep solace for the soul. I hope you enjoy these and the others that will be shared in the days to come.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!