CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Angus

It's been a couple weeks since I've gotten outside with my camera, besides the backyard. I apologise, I lost a dear friend to the otherside, I've been trying to get my head around it, and comprehend what happened. It was very sudden, I can't express the pain. I did get out today to allleviate some of the depressson and darknesss I feel creeping in. Thing is that being sad and depressed would be normal for anyone right now, I have lived through the death of several close friends and my mother in the last few months, not negating the one a year and a half ago of my grandson. I just don't want to stay in that bleak and desolate place any longer than I have too. I got out today, didn't walk much, but I did meet a very nice couple named Heidi and Ron, they were owned by a very busy 8 year old dog named Angus. It was a joy sharing with them and hearing what they had to say about their dig, their life, and their recent loss of a loved one. The last couple pictures are of a moorized bycycle, made by Ron's brother who ddrowned in August. He was very proud of his brother's accomplishments, told me that Brother built and sold these at the country fair here in Lane County. the one he had was the last one Brother built.
I didn't want to move this morning, let alone go out, now I am so grateful I did, I'm grateful to have met these folks and Angus.
I realized I wasn't so much depressed as I am just flat tired. I'm only sleeping in 2 hour snipets, and not well then. I wake at the smallest sound, to be honest with you, all these kitties seem to be very noisyat night, something I've never noticed in the past. I am looking forward to contiueing myjourneyin this life, I'm looking forward to you being along with me.
Here is what I got today.































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful day and great shots. Thanks for sharing your heart. I'm not pitying you, I knew you wouldn't like that, but you poor thing. I'm with you in spirit. Rest. Nature will take it's course.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!