CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

An eagle at the Ponds

Okay, I wrote a whole bunch of really cool stuff, hit the wrong key on this tiny thing I'm using and deleted it all...argh..

So. At this point I will say that VRC was not my destination, it's where I ended up. The first thing I see is a bald eagle, the depth of how that touched me cannot be expressed here. The Universe is very good to me. then there were the turtles and songbirds, one of which I caught mid song, they were both mama's favorites.  The eagle was daddy's and another man of profound words. I am so very blessed.

I sincerely hope you enjoy these, I can't really tell the quality of the shots as I said in a previous post, my equipment of the moment sucks. I am grateful I have any.








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!