CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Camp Creek Road

One more time, I ended up driving a loop rather than walking...not doing much for my health. I did, however, get to sit by the river and do some meditating. That is good for my health. I've been a busy girl these last few days, taking a few minutes to play, is never a bad thing I suppose. I will hit the pavement in a serious manner, I must too save my life. I have been so sad, I have been able to muster little energy for anything besides the must do's. My grief seems to be growing deeper and darker, rather than less and lighter. It is a journey of the heart, I have a deep faith, that all will be well in the end. When that will be, I have no idea.





















2 comments:

  1. As always, sweet lady, your photos are remarkable and inspire such peace in my soul. May peace find and surround you in these days!
    Love and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha..the journey has been a bit tough lately. I know I am not alone and that I will get through it ...a blessing to be sure as are you.

      Delete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!