CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My Solo Walk, Alton Baker Park to The Delta Ponds and back

I love this community and the nature I get to visit on a daily basis. Some things you should know; there was goose fight, it was crazy to watch and lasted for what seemed forever. The cause of this fight was a female sitting eggs, the male was running off all manner of intruders after the fight was over. It was all very loud.

I walked 5 miles today, I'm getting better and better, Please enjoy the walk.


















































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I keep looking at your posts and get more excited to come home. Thanks for sharing,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilove Oregon...the bad with the good...Thanks Beck.

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!