CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Finding my Mind

Today I took the 4 mile walk from Clearwater Park to Dorris Ranch in Springfield.  It was a gorgeous day filled with sun and blue sky. The birds sings, the wind in the trees and the river talking to me as I passed made for a couple hours of peace and meditation. 

Remember when I said I'd heard there were some coyotes there, I got to see one and watch it hunt bugs and rodents for a bit, strolling through the long grass, shy but not afraid of the people on the trail. Apparently a pair of them live in an enclosure put there by Springfield Utilities for our water supply. I'm sure there will be kits soon, what a joy it would be to see them. I must tell you the photos were a challenge, not only was the coyote continually moving, I  was shooting through the chain link fence of the enclosure. I had to convince my camera to focus not on the fence, but on the animal, that is why in places you can see a lighter area in some of the photos. I gotter done though...

Here are what I got.

















the fence that caused me headaches.



I really wanted to see this cat....


















Romance at the river.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!