CLICKING ON EACH PICTURE WILL ENLARGE THEM.

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Walkin the River Again

I haven't been out in a week...7 days...I let grief and depression take hold. Today I forced myself out the door and found myself on the river, course I had to drive around for an hour first...Point is I got there and I walked 2.3 miles..not a lot, but better than none. I ran into a dog I had met before, his name is Dash, the sweetest thing. He saw me, I said hi and kept walking, he was going the opposite direction, pretty soon I heard his owner yell at him, turned around and here comes Dash, big lumbering puppy, bout a year old and 90 pounds of lumbering puppy. he never said a word just ran up to me and nuzzled my legs begging to be pet. Mind you this dogs head is huge, he's a Pitty mastiff, huge and beautiful. His owner was stunned, said he'd never done that before, taken off just to greet someone...We continued talking and I turned around and walked back with him, I still don't know Dash's dad's name and I never got a shot of the dog. It was sheer joy to be loved on by this dog.
Here are the shots I did get.





























1 comment:

  1. Your photos capture what's in my heart that cannot be described with words. Thank you for sharing them. Love,
    Beck

    ReplyDelete

Enjoy the photos and leave some love!